Looking for the next challenge? Look no further.
On behalf of our client, SAS Institute, we are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to join their Financial Services team. In the role, you will work within Insurance, and be given main responsibility of a large customer within the area. You will have responsibility for SAS value proposition, managing strategic and tactical governance, co-operating closely with your customers to improve and optimize current business as well as identifying and prioritizing new opportunities.
The Insurance industry is currently under immense pressure for change. SAS is perfectly positioned to help our customers cope with this dynamic landscape by allowing them to capture the full value which is hidden in their data. Customers are rapidly embracing analytics as one of their core strategic competencies and SAS is the obvious partner in this field.
If you join us, you will embark on a transformational journey where you will bring value to our customers, making mutually rewarding opportunities. You will manage and orchestrate entire sales process of business critical analytical solutions. This will include services as well as securing a long term usage of SAS Solutions that brings clear business value to the customer.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills required
- In depth knowledge of the banking or insurance sector. Either working within these domains over many years, or serving this industry as an advisor, consultant or sales professional.
- Sales experience with proven track record within solution selling
- Clear understanding of the regulatory strategies, covering their challenges and problems whilst assisting in optimization, improvements, IOT and digital transformation of their business.
- To become successful, you should have an insight into the mechanics of how Insurance organizations operate and function. An understanding of change / project management and how complex projects are procured, including implementation and delivery would be beneficial.
- The ability to identify customers' needs and confident enough to challenge when required
- You must be a senior caliber individual who can build trust and lasting relationships
- Demonstrable understanding of how technology and analytics will transform the financial services industry (Insurance)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills combining Norwegian and English
Personal Profile required
- Result oriented with a positive drive and attitude towards success
- Excellent social interaction skills
- Disciplined, hardworking, positive minded and motivated
- Great self-awareness and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Inspirational leader who can guide SAS teams whilst delivering projects
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact SAS Institute’s recruitment partner Capus; Partner Arne Underdal-Loktu at 91 13 14 14 or Research Manager Karoline U. Fossum at 21 95 81 50. Apply through SAS’ systems by clicking “apply/søk”.Application date: as soon as possible.