TOMRA now offers a unique opportunity for a central position within Collection Solutions in an international, market leading technology organization. We are looking for a candidate who will find it motivating to have a central role in TOMRA’s software related R&D. The right candidate will be responsible to coordinate, prioritize and follow up all activities within TOMRA’s Software Department, according to approved plans, budgets and goals. The software department consists of 16 highly skilled engineers, as well as both long-term and short-term contractors.
The position reports to VP R&D and is a member of the R&D Management team.
Roles and responsibilities:
Main strategic responsibilities:
Main operational responsibilities:
- Ensure suitable competence for current and future activities in the department
- Ensure suitable RVM software architecture for current and future RVMs
- Contribute to definition of Collection Solutions’ technology strategy
- Propose research activities and feasibility studies
- Assign personnel from department to projects and product change activities
- Execute software line activities related to market releases, software maintenance, market support, software architecture enhancements etc.
- Ensure utilization of suitable tools, technologies, practices and methods
- Propose and execute activities to improve quality, cost and competitiveness for products in running production
- Share information up/down in the organization
- Develop department individuals through job discussions, performance evaluations, etc.
- Keep good relation to consultancies and engage consultants when required
- Extensive experience in software architecture and development
- Experience in people management
- MSc, BSc, or similar in Software related studies. Relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Strong communication-, motivation- and team building skills
- Good relationship builder – having people skills
- Trustworthy, self-driven and outgoing
- Customer focus and Future orientation
- Fluent oral and written English and Norwegian
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company.
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work.
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant.
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika.
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars.
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, partner in Capus, phone: +47 916 16 073 or Kristian Rizi, Research Analyst in Capus, phone: +47 958 12 625. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Tilbake til ledige stillinger