The healthcare sector is in need of new solutions. How do we improve people’s health? How can we treat more patients with less resources? How do the hospital leadership teams solve their biggest challenges? Data driven management can solve many of these challenges. There is already a vast amount of data available that can be used to strengthen the healthcare services.
Do you want to contribute to improving the healthcare sector by applying advanced business analytics software and service technology?
SAS Institute is looking for a Presales Solutions Architect
- Healthcare, to assist teams with solution sales activities to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and maximize revenue opportunities.
As Presales Solutions Architect you will be working with the newest advanced solutions, e.g. SAS Viya, working with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Open Source software. Your duties will include the development and enhancement of personal and group skills primarily for the benefit of the pre-sales process, as well as collaboration with the account team to identify opportunities, articulate business and technical value.
As Presales Solutions Architect you will build a trusted relationship with customers and the Account Executives and provide practical and theoretical guidance in the business value of proposed solutions. Additionally, it is your responsibility to strategize with the sales team on objectives for customer meetings and provide functional solution leadership for sales opportunities.
Additional tasks and areas of responsibility:
Required skills and experience:
- Assist in the response to RFI/RFP’s utilizing the RFP Repository and crafting thorough and compelling answers with a focus on domain and business value
- Participate in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings and assigned solution areas, how each solution addresses business challenges, competitive information to identify how solutions stands apart, and what challenges/limitations may be encountered
- Utilize knowledge of broad range of SAS software to design and demonstrate solutions to emerging and unique customer needs using current SAS offerings
- Utilize general technical knowledge of computer operating systems, memory, and storage and programming skills especially as it pertains to SAS Solutions
- Understanding of enterprise level business process flows in areas related to supported solutions
- Understand, utilize and communicate best practice methodologies internally and externally
- Provide support for regional business development activities and marketing events
- Participate in, support and/or deliver customized Proof of Concepts
- Work proactively with Systems Engineers, Technical Architects and other Solutions Architects to strategize on opportunities, cross-training and knowledge transfer
Additionally, you have:
- The ideal candidate is expected to have a higher technical education, but there are several means of entry to the job, and relevant experience has precedence. Furthermore, the ideal candidate has strong technical experience, broad industry knowledge and a natural passion for innovative technologies and a personal ambition for creating change.
- Good presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-player qualities
- An eagerness to learn
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Business Analytics
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact SAS Institute’s recruitment partner Capus; Partner Arne Underdal-Loktu at 91 13 14 14 or Research Manager Karoline U. Fossum at 93 46 02 26. Apply by clicking “apply/søk” and upload your resume and application letter.
Application date: as soon as possible.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger