The data privacy responsibilities within EnterCard are allocated between the Data Protection Officer (DPO), Data Protection Specialist (DPS) and Business Risk Specialists (BRS). Together these positions assure that EnterCards solutions are secure and comply with current regulatory requirements - data protection, privacy information security, application security, threat and vulnerability management, awareness programs, vendor assessments and sourcing initiatives.
The new position as DPO will be responsible for EnterCard’s compliance with GDPR and other relevant national regulations regarding data protection. We are looking for candidates with experience from data privacy issues from similar industries. The DPO will report to the Business Unit Conformance Officer (BUCO) and to CEO.
- Report progress, privacy issues and deficiencies to CEO
- Act as point of contact for the supervising authority third parties regarding privacy issues and personal data incidents
- Act as point of contact for the data subject where personal data is collected, regarding privacy issues and personal data incidents
- Accountable for creation of privacy related processes, frameworks, standards and guidelines e.g. GDPR, as well as informing and communicating these internally
- Accountable for creation and development of data minimization instruction/ guideline (e.g. erasure and anonymization)
- Establish and lead Privacy Forum
- Provide advice, coach and support other employees on issues related to the functional area
- Contribute to developing relevant strategies, plans and frameworks, including the respective investment activities and execution of related actions
- Keep continuously updated regarding relevant market development /best practice and relevant external data related to business area
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders to foster collaboration and protection of EC’s reputation and interests
- You have relevant experience from IT and/or information security, compliance, experience from the financial services sector, previous managerial position
- You have good understanding of relevant national regulations regarding data protection
- You are fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian languages
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- You actively share insight and perspectives to support change processes
- You ensure that employees are informed of the change initiatives and take responsibility to promote a change mindset inside and outside of own team for the benefit of the Group
- You are a true change ambassador and role model across functions/countries and take active actions to foster the right values and behaviours
Analytics is and has always been part of our DNA. Our parents, Barclays Bank and Swedbank, have a hundred years of experience in turning big data into customer value. We bring an analytical mindset to whatever project we are working on - no matter if we're developing a new product or improving the customer experience.
At EnterCard, you get to step outside your box and work together with colleagues from different teams and departments. For us, your set of skills are more valuable than your job title - giving you the opportunity to grow within the company.
We firmly believe a diversity of backgrounds and experiences lead to a better workplace, stronger ideas and not to mention inspiring lunch conversations. Our team of 450 people represents 40 different nationalities, and women hold 5/10 management positions.
Do we have a match? If so, we look forward to hearing from you. Read more about us at entercard.com and LinkedIn
If you have questions regarding this position you are welcome to contact partner in Capus, Kristian Lennertzen by phone 91 61 60 73 or e-mail email@example.com, or Researcher Nathalie Smulders by phone 47 08 38 41 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direkte til søknad
Data Protection Officer
EnterCard is a young finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions.
Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 1,7 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.