Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
The new Asset Manager will work with a lean team of highly motivated people focused on delivering superior financial returns to international investment partners. The AM will be responsible for a portfolio of assets, many of which will have a development aspect.
The AM will be responsible for all aspects of managing an asset from the time of acquisition to sale. This includes leasing, strategy, overseeing the property manager on all operational aspects of the property, managing tenant expansions, renovation projects and full-scale greenfield development, and reporting to international investors. The AM will also be part of the team evaluating potential new acquisitions during the due diligence stage.
- Full asset management responsibility for a dedicated portfolio of real estate assets
- Coordinate property managers
- Manage leasing activities, including 3rd party brokers and direct approaches
- Overseeing existing tenant relationships
- Develop and execute business plans for each asset from acquisition to exit
- Manage development projects, including engaging project managers and supervising their activities on an ongoing basis
- Create project budgets and analysis for development projects, together with 3rd party vendors
- Assist in budgeting and financial reporting processes
- Prepare and present regular reports/analysis to international investors
- Project/construction management experience, preferably with an engineering degree.
- Commercial sense with the ability to manage the financial aspects of projects as well as the physical/technical aspects.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, as well as having one of the Scandinavian languages as mother tongue
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience from real estate or construction
- Capable of independently managing parallel processes with tight deadlines at a high level of accuracy
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial character
- Curious – highly motivated to learn
If you have questions regarding this position you are welcome to contact partner in Capus, Kristian Lennertzen by phone 91 61 60 73 or e-mail email@example.com, or researcher Nathalie Smulders by phone 47 08 38 41 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as possible
Direkte til søknad
Anvil Asset Advisors acquires, finances and manages real estate assets in the Nordics, primarily in partnership with institutional investors. Anvil’s seeks to be the preferred, fully-aligned local partner to global real estate investors seeking to deploy capital in Norway. Anvil’s principals have previously invested or advised on over $10 billion of real estate transactions in Europe and the U.S. We also co-founded the first dedicated Nordic property debt fund, which opportunistically invested mezzanine capital in $2 billion of assets across the region. We currently manage 300,000 m² of real estate comprised of all major property types.