Gilead now offers an opportunity to be a part of their team in Norway. As a Market Access Manager (MA) you will be responsible for all market access matters in Norway. The role is strategically important to help secure future business growth in Norway, and is considered a high profile role in both the Norwegian as well as the Nordic organization.
• Perform all tasks related to market access across therapeutic areas, in particular:
o Market access strategy,
o LIS tender management,
o Reimbursement dossier preparation,
o Managing NoMA (SLV) processes,
o Managing and develop key stakeholder relations, such as Regional Health Authorities,
The Norwegian Directorate of Health and Drug formulary committees
o Value story and tool development,
o Cost-effectiveness and budget impact analysis,
o Study design and data collection,
o Health care policy.
• Manage cross-functional teams and work groups. Be part of Norwegian xKAM teams (cross-functional infield teams) in HIV, HCV and oncology.
You will work closely together with the Market Access team in Stockholm, as well as with other Gilead functions, and spend considerable time in the field interacting with key MA stakeholders. The role is home- office based.
Required skills and experience:
With the commitment and drive you bring to the workplace every day, you will further our mission to address unmet medical needs and improve life by advancing the care of patients with life- threatening diseases.
- M.Sc degree or PhD in Economics, Health Economics, Business studies, Medicine, Pharmacy, or another relevant topic
- Robust experience from market access and/or health economics work (in the industry or elsewhere)
- Solid understanding of MA processes and the goals and strategies of payers and other stakeholders in Norway
- An analytical mindset and strong quantitative analysis skills,
- Basic understanding of the reimbursement systems in the other Nordic countries is a plus.
- Capability to network and build alliances among Norwegian MA and payer stakeholders
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Steinar Nilsen 99 10 04 36, or Vivi Bull Svarva 99 00 16 70.
: as soon as possible
Gilead Sciences Inc
. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company founded in 1987. Together we deliver life-saving therapies to patients in need. Our scientific focus has resulted in 19 marketed products, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. Worldwide our staff consist off 9,000 people, whereas 60 of the employees is based in the Nordics. Gilead Sciences Nordic has its main office in Stockholm and is responsible for the company’s products in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland. Five field-based employees work at Gilead Sciences Norway, out of the Oslo area.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger