We are looking for a Financial Controller for our office in Oslo. You will be part of the GCC Finance organization in the Nordics and will be in close collaboration with Finance colleagues in the Nordics as well as department managers and project managers in Norway.
Key activities and focus areas will be
The overall responsibilities in the job is to ensure high quality financial reporting and financial analyzes. You will be Finance responsible for our 2 GEA companies in Norway (GEA Norway AS, GEA Food Solutions Norway Branch), both based at our office in Oslo. But at the same time be responsible for pre-consolidation of GEA Iceland and GEA Westfalia Branch Finland into GEA Norway AS.
- Produce transparency and insight with financial and performance reporting monthly
- Annual accounts, including dialogue with the auditor and preparation of material for annual audit
- Cost control and project controlling
- Ad hoc financial support for the business
- Business processes and processes optimization, including process optimization in alignment of the reporting structure across GEA companies
- Preparation and optimization of models and tools in Excel
- Provide support to our external Shared Services Center, located in Manila, Philippines
- Relevant educational background, minimum bachelor and preferable, you hold a MSc in Finance & Accounting
- Good accounting understanding and analytic skills
- Experience with Office and super user in Excel
- Flair for BI and ERP systems and have experience with SAP and Visma
- Structured and detail oriented
- Persistent and outgoing
- Communicative strong in both Norwegian and English
- Thrives in an international and changing environment
It is a challenging and dynamic position in a large international company. You will be part of a finance team across several countries and based at the office in Oslo. You will have good opportunities to develop professionally and personally, and you will become part of a knowledgeable company that is characterized by high ceilings and great ambitions matched with sustained good results.
If the above sounds like a challenge for and if you have the right qualifications and you burn to become a part of GEA, we would like to hear from you. Application date: Expired
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact GEA’s recruitment partner Capus; Partner Grete Andersen at 91 13 70 05
/ email ga@capus or Researcher Ingrid Syrstadeng at 48 06 33 77
/ email firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply by clicking “apply/søk” and upload your resume and application letter.
Direkte til søknad
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 17,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.