Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
Norges Bank Investment Management is looking to hire two dedicated and results oriented professionals for the position of Senior IAM analyst, part of Security Operations. For the role we are looking for an ambitious and dedicated candidate that wants to be established as a significant expert within the domain. As one of the largest investment funds in the world, IAM is at the heart of the IT and operations function in the company.
You will have a central role in NBIM’s security operations department, participate in day to day IAM operations, including authentication and authorisation, access requests, access provisioning, role and entitlement models and directory technologies. You will get the opportunity to work closely with all parts of the organisation, from business to projects and solution architecture to ensure systems have appropriate access controls and protection.
You will be part of a fast-paced organisation with very high demands for security and quality of our soultions. You will get to work with a modern security technology portfolio, and you will be pioneering new ways of achieveing security in a cloud environment. Norges Bank Investment Management has started the journey from the data centre to the cloud.
The ideal profile
- Participate in day-to-day IAM operations
- Define, implement and manage standards and processes for access enforcements and access governance
- Contribute to security solution designs for IAM projects
- Communicate effectively to senior management and establish adequate reporting
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal clients and stakeholders
- Contribute to a hardworking, high-performing team with a focus on results
We are searching candidates with passion for security and a strong desire to build innovative security solutions to support our organisation’s great demands for a secure and high performing operating environment. You have a deep technical skills from IAM domain combined with understanding of business requirements. We appreciate experience from cloud sourcing and use of Powershell.
The successful applicant will have the following background/skills:
- Master’s degree in information security or information technology with strong academic records
- Minimum /3-5 + years’ experience in information security industry
- In depth knowledge of and experience with identity and access management tools and technology, such as SSO, AD, LDAP, SAML, Kerberos, OAuth, PKI etc.
- Proactive and self-driven work style and a good team player
- Ambition to excel
- High level of integrity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
The position is located in Oslo and will report to the Head of Security Operations. Some travel will be required.
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. NBIM has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Capus, Partner Arne Underdal-Loktu, tel. 91 13 14 14 or Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard, tel. 90 59 49 37. Please use the URL "Søk her" / "Apply here" to register your contact information and to upload your CV and Cover Letter, both written in English.
Application date: As soon as possible. Applicants will be processed continuously and confidentially.
Tilbake til ledige stillinger