The Harley-Davidson Nordics region represents sales, marketing and other associated activities of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company, across 29 dealers within 4 Countries. We seek a District Manager to support the 14 dealerships in Norway and Finland.
This District Manager will be based in Norway and is the Harley-Davidson in-field single point of contact role for dealers in a defined area. The District Manager will develop and execute strategic plans to improve Harley-Davidson representation and drive targeted performance and profitability within their defined market area while monitoring and supporting dealer performance against key business metrics. He/she will work with the in-market team to ensure each dealer is delivering the Harley-Davidson Consumer Experience. The District Manager is responsible for supporting growth of the Harley-Davidson Brand.
- Leverages consultative, business advisory approach to partner with dealerships to identify opportunities for growth and improvement and utilises the appropriate resources (in-field or region) to provide expertise for resolution.
- Ensures delivery of the complete Harley-Davidson Customer Experience throughout all dealerships and assists dealers in analyzing Consumer Experience data and developing action plans to address areas of opportunity.
- In collaboration with the market team, leads the preparation of annual dealer plans for each dealer within their area.
- Consults the dealer network to achieve targeted performance and associated profitability in a defined market area aligned with an overall market-level plan.
- Achieve service excellence and consumer loyalty by adding value to the dealer, making the dealer successful and sustaining positive dealer relationships.
- Seeks out, initiates, supports and coordinates needed change efforts in the organisation.
- Reports to Country Manager Nordic.
Significant travel is required as part of this role.
The role requires the candidate to have minimum of 8 years of related and preferably be educated to degree level. Excellent communication skills including fluency in Norwegian and English both written and verbal, and preferably Finnish to enable effective dealings with internal staff, dealers and suppliers. The individual will have sound business judgment, and enhances business value through increasing revenues and margins, improving productivity and reducing costs. A successful candidate will have the ability to review dealership financial statements and determine the performance of the dealership. The individual will also understand marketing tools/techniques to assist dealers to grow customer. A background in vehicle sales is preferred and aftersales experience would be an advantage.
he Nordics Team, are a small yet key team within the SGM region which is part of the larger International Region of the Harley- Davidson Motor Company. The team works closely with the support center in Oxford and with the wider organisation both within the International region and within the Company Headquarters based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA).
The SGM region has five sub regional offices based in Prague, Moscow, Athens, Capetown and Dubai, the region is the geographically largest within the company. Selling products into 41 countries within the region through the independently owned network of circa 130 dealerships.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger