As one of our new Technical Product Managers for reverse vending machines, you will join the team that serves as the link between our international service organizations and our central research and product development resources. The role requires close market interaction, ensuring excellent business insight and market understanding.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Monitor and actively manage all technical aspects of assigned products
- Provide valuable expert support to TOMRA’s subsidiaries and distributors
- Be a part of product launches and sales demonstrations worldwide
- Stay updated on customer needs
- Provide active participation in technical and market projects
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree, preferrably in automation, software or electro
- Relevant experience from similar technical positions (Product Manager) – Recent graduates will also be considered
- Ability to go in depth of technical problem solving
- Good technical knowledge and understanding required
- Experience in troubleshooting and correction on mechatronic products
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Norwegian
- Able to work independently and take action when needed
- Strong PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Active and result-focused attitude
- Structured and analytical
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018
- Excellent facilities that include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu.
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, partner in Capus, phone: +47 916 16 073 or Iben Aanonsen, Researcher in Capus, phone: +47 976 87 569. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Application deadline: Tuesday 19th of June.
Direkte til søknad
Technical Product Manager
TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA has ~85,000 installations in over 80 markets worldwide and had total revenues of ~6.6 billion NOK in 2016. The Group employs ~3,400 globally, and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. (OSE: TOM) The TOMRA Group continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within two main business areas: Collection Solutions (reverse vending, material recovery) and Sorting Solutions (recycling, mining and food sorting).
Only 2-4% of the beverage containers consumed worldwide are collected for close loop recycling. TOMRA has a tremendous opportunity to ensure that we keep even more bottles and cans out of our oceans, landfills and streets. TOMRA Collection Solutions state-of-the-art technology reduces material contamination and downcycling, and enables people to track the positive impact of their recycling efforts- empowering more people to get involved in creating a "clean loop" movement in the growing circular economy. Join our team at the headquarter in Asker to create a more sustainable future. For further information about TOMRA, please see www.tomra.com.