As one of our new Technical Product Managers for reverse vending machines, you will join the team that serves as the link between our international service organizations and our central research and product development resources. The role requires close market interaction, ensuring excellent business insight and market understanding.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Monitor and actively manage all technical aspects of assigned products
- Provide valuable expert support to TOMRA’s subsidiaries and distributors
- Be a part of product launches and sales demonstrations worldwide
- Stay updated on customer needs
- Provide active participation in technical and market projects
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree, preferrably in automation, software or electro
- Relevant experience from similar technical positions (Product Manager) – Recent graduates will also be considered
- Ability to go in depth of technical problem solving
- Good technical knowledge and understanding required
- Experience in troubleshooting and correction on mechatronic products
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Norwegian
- Able to work independently and take action when needed
- Strong PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Active and result-focused attitude
- Structured and analytical
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018
- Excellent facilities that include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu.
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, partner in Capus, phone: +47 916 16 073 or Iben Aanonsen, Researcher in Capus, phone: +47 976 87 569. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger