Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
TOMRA now offer an unique opportunity for a central position within Collection Solutins in an international market leading technology organization. We are looking for a person who will find it motivating to bridge commercial and technical competencies within the organization, acting as a catalyst. The Product Manager will act as the hub for new products initiatives, working closely with relevant stakeholders. The position will be the key contact person between the relevant markets, and the The Reverse Vending department in Asker.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Product manager for a dedicated product/product portfolio or market area
- Resposible for optimizing profit on dedicated product portfolio
- Responsible for developing the Product Plan for dedicated product portfolio
- Take part in Tomra´s strategic long term product planning
- Conduct commerical market support
- Screen and analyse competitors in close cooperation with the markets
- Ensure Tomra´s competitiveness, initiating proper actions and new product development when needed
- Execute product sales support
- Conduct commercial product training in close cooperation with the Marketing & Communication department
- B.Sc or M.Sc, preferably within technical subjects
- Commercial understanding and a customer-first focus
- Business oriented mindset
- The ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
- The ability to create and develop relations and network
- Innovative and flexible to changes
- The ability to motivate others
- The ability to work independently and take decisions and action when needed
- An excellent storyteller with good communication skills in both English and Norwegian
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
The position will require frequent travelling.
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, partner in Capus, phone: +47 916 16 073 or Iben Aanonsen, Researcher in Capus, phone: +47 976 87 569. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger