TOMRA now offers an unique opportunity for a central position within the Reverse Vending Technology (RVT) department in an international market leading technology organization. As a Senior Test Engineer at TOMRA you will be part of the highly skilled Test and Verification team on sustaining software. The position entails test design and test execution as part of x-discipline project teams developing novel Reverse Vending Machine solutions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, maintain and communicate test-strategy and test-methodology for RVT products
- Ensure early test design involvement and testability in development
- Contribute x-disciplinary to ensure high level of test automation
- Perform inhouse software testing, and support general releases as well as project releases
- Execute test development including finding new inventive and effective solutions
- Report test results and issues found according to routines and applying tools defined by the group
- Give advice and offer design review to all working within test domain
- Maintain and further develop test scenarios and test scripts, both manual and automatic, to cover current demand
- Keep test equipment and tools up to date to meet demands
- Work in close cooperation with all disciplines in projects, to ensure best possible product quality
- Keep updated on trends in test discipline
- Propose improvements to products, services and ways-of-working
- B.Sc or undergraduate in technical subjects
- 3 to 5 years of working experience with software quality / testing
- Basic programming knowledge
- Experience with automated testing
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Norwegian
- Structural and analytical abilities
- Excellent teamworker
- Trustworthy, self-driven & outgoing
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work
- Excellent facilities that include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu.
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, partner in Capus, phone: +47 916 16 073 or Nathalie Smulders, Research Manager in Capus, phone: +47 08 38 41. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Direkte til søknad
Senior Test Engineer
TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA has ~85,000 installations in over 80 markets worldwide and had total revenues of ~6.6 billion NOK in 2016. The Group employs ~3,400 globally, and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. (OSE: TOM) The TOMRA Group continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within two main business areas: Collection Solutions (reverse vending, material recovery) and Sorting Solutions (recycling, mining and food sorting).
Only 2-4% of the beverage containers consumed worldwide are collected for close loop recycling. TOMRA has a tremendous opportunity to ensure that we keep even more bottles and cans out of our oceans, landfills and streets. TOMRA Collection Solutions state-of-the-art technology reduces material contamination and downcycling, and enables people to track the positive impact of their recycling efforts- empowering more people to get involved in creating a "clean loop" movement in the growing circular economy. Join our team at the headquarter in Asker to create a more sustainable future. For further information about TOMRA, please see www.tomra.com