Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
Senior Developer– Data Warehouse/ETL
Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking dedicated senior professionals for the position of Senior Data Warehouse/ETL Developers in our Data & Integration Development team. This group is part of the System and Data department within our Operations area. The team is responsible for delivering software development services, like Data Warehouse, BI, integration, .Net, Sharepoint and other software development services to the organisation.
Your role will be to do development of new solutions and maintain existing solution in and around our Data Warehouse. You will be working closely with business users from offices around the world and in a team with other Operations members.
The position is located in Oslo and will report to Head of Data & Integration Development. Some travel will be required.
- Developing advanced data warehousing solutions based on Microsoft SQL server using Informatica PowerCenter
- Working closely with business users and architects to ensure solutions meet business priorities and requirements
- Contributing to best practice when it comes to quality, development and methodologies
- University degree in a quantitative or equivalent with strong academic records
- 5+ years’ relevant experience from Data Warehouse concepts, architecture, best practises and development methodologies
- Experience with MS SQL Server, MS BI platform and ETL tools
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Interest in the Financial Market
- High level of integrity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. NBIM has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Capus, Partner Jonas Rambæk, tel. 93 24 21 33 or Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard, tel. 90 59 49 37. Please use the URL "Søk her" / "Apply here" to register your contact information and to upload your CV and Cover Letter, both written in English.
Application date: As soon as possible. Applicants will be processed continuously and confidentially.
Direkte til søknad
Senior Developer - Data Warehouse/ETL
Norges Bank Investment Management manages the Government Pension Fund Global. The fund is invested worldwide in equities, fixed income and real estate, totalling around 8,200 billion kroner (1 trillion dollar). Our mission is to safeguard and build wealth for Norway’s future generations. We are operating in a global, highly competitive and constantly evolving market. We are more than 600 people of more than 35 nationalities, with offices in Oslo, London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai.