Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
Elkjøp Nordic is seeking an IT Security Architect to be a part of IT Supporting Services. IT Supporting Services is a department within Elkjøp Nordic IT, with responsibility for delivering services that supports all the different domains in the IT Department. The IT Security Architect will be responsible for the development and architectural principles of the services within the security domain.
Elkjøp is a leading actor within the Scandinavian retail segment, they are always pushing the boundaries when it comes to utilizing digitalization and IT to improve the customer experience. This has led Elkjøp to find new innovative ways to help their consumers. A good example of this is that Elkjøp was one of the first retail stores to utilize Vipps in addition to traditional POS.
Elkjøp focuses on cloud technology as well as next generation retail system. This means that the role of the IT Security Architect is becoming even more crucial for the organisation to succeed.
Are you motivated by innovative security solutions and embrace cloud technology in a fast-paced environment? This is a great opportunity to join a company that focus on innovation and next generation retail solutions.
Key tasks and responsibilities
Skills and abilities
- Interact closely with the Enterprise Architect and Lead Technical Architect to ensure that our service portfolio delivers the desired business outputs
- Develop and maintain the Architectural security principles and policies (e.g. models, templates, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations
- Advice the Business, Service, and Operational Owners of all Services delivered by IT to create, maintain and own the IT security architecture for those services together with the other Domain Architects.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal clients and stakeholders
- Accountable for the delivery of the services within the IT Security domain
- Performing vulnerability tests, risk analysis and security assessments
- Manage suppliers and contracts that supports the services in the IT Security domain based on the Supplier Management Process.
- Experience with risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
- Knowledge of ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks
- Skilled in IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture
- Experience from cloud sourcing
- Worked with development and definition of network security architecture
- Knowledge of third party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
- Reviewing and approving installation of firewall, VPN, routers, IDS scanning technologies and servers
- Ability to define architectural principles on how to deliver services
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
- High level of integrity
- Service oriented attitude
- Ability to delegate to internal and external resources
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Capus, Partner Jonas Rambæk, tel. 93 24 21 33 or Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard, tel. 90 59 49 37. Please use the URL "Søk her" / "Apply here" to register your contact information and to upload your CV and Cover Letter, both written in English.
Application date: As soon as possible. Applicants will be processed continuously and confidentially.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger