Trintech is looking to expand their local team with a Contract manager, with the responsibility for the Nordic market. The contract manager will work closely with a team in the UK.
Contract Manager – Nordics will report to VP of Finance Europe.
- Draft, review, and negotiate SaaS Agreements and Subcontractor Agreements in support of the sales of Trintech’s solutions.
- Work with business team members to draft, review, negotiate, and process a variety of commercial agreements, including IT and technology agreements, NDAs/confidentiality agreements, vendor agreements, service agreements, channel partner agreements etc.
- Develop contractual templates, procedures and controls to standardize contacts management, and additional contracting guidance, policy, and training documents.
- Under minimal supervision, support and facilitate special legal/contracts projects and initiatives, as required. Provide legal/contractual guidance to business team members.
- Gain familiarity with contract processes and procedures and develop and implement processes and procedures to mitigate risk, scale, and derive efficiencies and improvements within the contract lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following critical areas
- Experienced contracts professional with 2-4 years' experience in contract development, negotiations, and contract management
- A working knowledge of commercial agreements, including technology/software agreements, subcontractor agreements, professional services agreements, and vendor agreements, among others.
- Proven ability to interpret complex policy, legal, contractual or regulatory procurement requirements and develop/manage effective contracts
- Demonstrated analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively work in a matrix team environment with minimal oversight and maximum flexibility
- Possess strong project management skills Possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills, superior relationship management
- The ability to multitask, and have a good sense of prioritization and familiarization with corporate budget process
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with complex customer contracts/procurement.
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Experience with SaaS subscription models preferred
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Trintech’s recruitment partner Capus; Partner Arne Underdal-Loktu at 91 13 14 14 or Researcher Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øggard at 90 59 49 37. Apply by clicking “apply/søk” and upload your resume and application letter.
Application date: as soon as possible.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger