Only 2-4% of the beverage containers consumed worldwide are collected for closed-loop recycling. TOMRA has a tremendous opportunity to ensure that we keep even more bottles and cans out of our oceans, landfills and streets. TOMRA Digital is offering a wide range of products and services for the public, businesses, internal business units and consumers all over the world. We are growing fast and are now urgently seeking both tech-savvy and commercially minded product managers to join our team in our open position Product Manager – Service.
- Take part of a motivated organization that solves big, global challenges with cutting edge technology
- Professional challenges in a growing, market leading company
- A Great Place to Work: Named the fifth best place to work in 2018
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Excellent facilities that include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu.
- Very good opportunities for professional and competence development
We are looking for a Product Manager – Service, with experience in large IoT and SaaS businesses that will own TOMRA Digital’s product offering towards the global TOMRA Collection service organization and its customers. You will be the ambition owner and subject expert of the service digitalization, and through your leadership enable innovative and disruptive service solutions and business models.
- Own and lead the development and execution of the product strategy from product innovation through to in-life management
- Own the TOMRA Connect Service functionalities and features
- Support global service organizations in defining new business models, enabled by digital services.
- Be the service point of contact, expert and advocate in TOMRA Digital
- Understand the service market dynamics, needs and competitor positioning, offering and strategy
- Ensure the product roadmap defines and maximizes achievement of the overall business plan and targets
- Identifying opportunities and define innovative and disruptive products, services and business models
- Own the product roadmap and work with the service organization, enabling the divisions to optimize their output
- Prior experience in product management, service management or technical leadership roles within an IoT company
- Prior experience with utilizing big data to offer preventive and predictive service solutions for an IoT company is a plus
- Great communication skills (not just speaking and writing, but listening)
- Excellent collaboration and diplomacy skills
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution in an agile model
- Passionate about customers, markets, and the business
- Enthusiastic, persistent, optimistic attitude
- Experienced in agile methodologies
- Enjoyment of the challenges and opportunities created by the pace of change in SaaS and IoT markets
- Ability and desire to travel both nationally and internationally 2-3 times a month (50-100 days a year)
The workplace will be at TOMRA’s headquarters in Asker, but travel may be required in certain periods.
Application deadline: As soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed and processed continuously.
For further information please contact Arne Henning Underdal-Loktu, Partner In Capus (+47 911 31 414) or Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard, Researcher in Capus (+47 905 94 937) Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.
Direkte til søknad
Product Manager - Service
TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with the design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today, TOMRA has ~90,000 installations in over 80 markets worldwide and had total revenues of ~6.6 billion NOK in 2016. The Group employs ~3,500 globally, and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. (OSE: TOM). The TOMRA Group continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within two main business areas: Collection Solutions (reverse vending and material recovery) and Sorting Solutions (recycling, mining and food sorting). For further information about TOMRA, please see www.tomra.com
TOMRA was recently announced as the winner of the category Business of the Year in European Business Awards 2017/18.