Only 2-4% of the beverage containers consumed worldwide are collected for closed-loop recycling. TOMRA has a tremendous opportunity to ensure that we keep even more bottles and cans out of our oceans, landfills and streets. TOMRA Digital is offering a wide range of products and services for the public, businesses, internal business units and consumers all over the world. We are growing fast and are now urgently seeking both tech-savvy and commercially minded product managers to join our team in our open position as Product Manager – Applications.
- Take part of a motivated organization that solves big, global challenges with cutting edge technology
- Professional challenges in a growing, market leading company
- A Great Place to Work: Named the fifth best place to work in 2018
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Excellent facilities that include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu.
- Very good opportunities for professional and competence development
Own our applications product portfolio for consumer and retail; including myTOMRA, Notify Assist and the TOMRA Connect Portal. Take part of the TOMRA Digital product management team that consist of product management, ux, support and training, and community management. Be a key contributor to the development, sales and marketing teams, enabling us as a whole to commercially hit the set targets.
- myTOMRA is a recycling companion and e-payout solution for consumers that launched in December 2017 in Australia, now expanding both its services and global reach with ambitious goals.
- Notify Assist is a digital store assistant for retail stores that helps in the day to day operation of a TOMRA reverse vending system.
- The TOMRA Connect Portal is the solution for monitoring real-time operational status for reverse vending machines on a regional, national or international level.
- Product champion with ability to think on your feet and lead by being the subject matter expert
- You will have a proven track record in delivering and managing complex digital consumer products - ideally in an entrepreneurial/start-up environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, you will demonstrate experience in managing and delivering a product roadmap; driving commercial, system and operational process changes
- Ability to translate propositions and strategies into actionable steps
- Ability to engage and drive cross-functional teams working with and influencing R&D, Development, Sales and Marketing
- Excellent people skills, with a positive and collaborative approach
- Thought leader with the ability to deliver at a granular level
- Demonstrable ability to drive change successful winning buy-in from internal and external stakeholders and management
- Resilient and able to adjust to changing objectives and communicate these positively to others
- Ability to travel internationally 50-100 days/year
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger
The workplace will be at TOMRA’s headquarters in Asker, but travel may be required in certain periods.
Application deadline: Expired
For further information please contact Arne Henning Underdal-Loktu, Partner In Capus (+47 911 31 414) or Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard, Researcher in Capus (+47 905 94 937) Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.