Søknadsfrist: Wednesday 27th of June 2018
TOMRA Collection Solutions is seeking a new Communication Manager as part of our headquarter Brand, Marketing and Communication team. Only 2-4% of the beverage containers consumed worldwide are collected for closed-loop recycling. TOMRA has a tremendous opportunity to ensure that we keep even more bottles and cans out of our oceans, landfills and streets. TOMRA Collection Solutions’ state-of-the-art technology reduces material contamination and downcycling, and enables people to track the positive impact of their recycling efforts – empowering more people to get involved in creating a “clean loop” movement in the growing circular economy.
Join our Brand, Marketing and Communication team at the headquarters in Asker to create a more sustainable future by having an important role in building TOMRA’s brand and reputation. We are looking for a competent communicator with a diversified skill set that will help develop and spread our unique message.
- Develop communication strategies in cooperation with communication team
- Building TOMRA’s brand and reputation
- PR and Public affairs work throughout TOMRA’s worldwide markets
- Support new and emerging markets with PR and external communication
- Advising directors and other members of the company on media relations
- Produce thought leadership content across markets
- Produce online, print and video content, and develop digital communication channels for TOMRA Collection Solutions – from social media to the corporate website and intranet
- Cover the roles of both journalist, editor and copy writer
- Develop case studies from different markets
- Find the good stories and spread them in various channels, both internally and externally
We expect that you will have experience from at least one or two previous positions within communication/marketing or related disciplines. You should possess both good analytical skills and creativity. We hope to find an independent person who also works well in cooperation with others.
- Speaks and writes English fluently
- Ability to write engaging and easy to understand texts in English
- Wide experience with various digital platforms, with an eye for creating great user experiences
- Experience with political work is an advantage
- International experience and cultural understanding
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Clear and concise communication style
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Good relationship builder, excellent people skills
- Motivated for developing sustainable solutions for the environment
- Flexible to travel
- Dynamic and challenging tasks within a growing, market-leading international company.
- A job with a purpose: A great opportunity to work for a more sustainable future for the generations to come.
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was ranked number five among all companies in 2018 for Great Place to Work® survey in Norway, the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10.
- Excellent facilities that include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu.
- Convenient location in Asker (Norway) – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika.
- Good development within an international environment, and competitive salary and pension package.
The workplace will be at TOMRA’s headquarters in Asker, but travel may be required in certain periods.
Application deadline: Wednesday 27th of June 2018. Applications will be reviewed and processed continuously.
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, Partner in Capus (+47 916 16 073) or Nathalie Smulders, Research Manager in Capus (+47 470 83 841). Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.
Direkte til søknad
TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with the design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today, TOMRA has ~90,000 installations in over 80 markets worldwide and had total revenues of ~6.6 billion NOK in 2016. The Group employs ~3,500 globally, and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. (OSE: TOM). The TOMRA Group continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within two main business areas: Collection Solutions (reverse vending and material recovery) and Sorting Solutions (recycling, mining and food sorting). TOMRA won European Business of the Year Award 2017/2018.