Søknadsfrist: July 1st 2018
At a glance:
As a leader in the cruise line industry, Royal Caribbean is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. We believe great vacations begin with great employees.
The position as Marketing Director of our Oslo-office will be commercially accountable for the Norwegian market by implementing strategies to meet marketing and sales targets through an omnichannel approach that continuously drive commercial performance and longer-term brand building. Reporting to the General Manager, Nordics, you will provide proactive solutions to meet current and future business needs.
With our innovative, award-winning fleet of ships visiting five continents, this is an opportunity to let your career set sail.
- Responsible for leading the development, implementation and delivery of marketing strategy and plans for the Nordic region
- Delivery of integrated campaigns for the Nordic region to consumers across email, direct mail, digital, social, web, events & PR as appropriate
- Supporting sales through delivery of campaign materials, brochures and other collateral for the travel trade
- Develop and execute brand positioning for the Norwegian market, ensuring collaboration with local and global initiatives
- Leading a team of 8 covering acquisition, retention & marketing analysis
- Stakeholder Management; work closely with the sales team to ensure you have buy in for your campaigns and strategy, and they in turn are informed about the market, competitors and pricing
- Management of 3rd party agencies
- Managing budgets
Key skills and behaviors:
- An experienced Marketeer who can hit the ground running
- Excellent marketing skills, with a strong retail marketing, consumer brand and digital background
- Demonstrated success in planning and implementing integrated campaigns with a proven impact on the bottom line
- Ability to build relationships, liaise and coordinate cross functionally across teams
- Good presence – ability to quickly gain the confidence of key global stakeholders
- Significant experience of creative agency relationship build and management
- Sound understanding of marketing campaign planning and management
- Excellent creative judgement and confidence to drive creative excellence
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working within a fast changing, fast moving environment
- Strong analytical skills & commercial acumen whilst being innovative with a strong sense of creativity
- Ideally from a travel, hospitality or leisure background
- A great team leader who can inspire and drive a team
- Someone who truly understands brand and storytelling in all platforms
- An all-rounder who thinks digital first and in adept in all parts of the marketing mix
- An organised planner – who delivers great work on time
- An innovator who looks for what’s new as well as optimising what’s worked in the past
- A result focused operator with an analytical mind
- Someone who is ‘agile’ – reacts to trading results as necessary
- An individual who can collaborate with peers and stakeholders across the business
- A great communicator who can make the complex simple
- You have integrity, like to have fun and are able to live by RCCL’s Nordic values
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Bjørn Gjølme in Capus, tel. 91 65 56 19. Please use the URL "Søk her" / "Apply here" to register your CV and Cover Letter, written in English.
Application date: July 1st 2018
Direkte til søknad
Royal Caribbean International is known for driving innovation at sea and has continuously redefined cruise vacationing since its launch in 1969. Each successive class of ships is an architectural marvel and pushes the envelope of what is possible on a cruise ship. Onboard, the global cruise line has debuted countless industry “firsts” – such as rock climbing, ice skating and surfing at sea – to capture the imagination of families and adventurous vacationers alike. Throughout, guests sail on exciting itineraries to some of the world’s most popular destinations and enjoy Royal Caribbean’s friendly and engaging service.