Specsavers is seeking a dedicated Head of Finance to take responsibility for all areas of finance. The Head of Finance will provide robust financial control and business insights for 78 optical stores and the Norwegian support office. You will work together with the Norwegian management team to develop the performance of Specsavers and strengthening the partnership to our stores.
The Head of Finance will lead the Norwegian finance team and be part of the Norwegian management group.
This position reports to the Northern Europe Finance Director and will also contribute to the Northern European Finance Team.
Qualifications and experience
- Managing and developing the finance team
- Business decision analytics and reporting
- Deliver effective and high quality financial services to stores
- Review investment decisions
- Deliver period and year end processing
- Ensure annual and interim audits are completed to plan
- Financial risk management and internal controls, together with Group Services/Internal Audit
- Implement new procedures and systems as required for the Norwegian business and in line with Group solutions
- Statutory compliance and tax reporting
- Oversee all accounting procedures and systems
- Relevant higher education, preferably a Master’s degree in Finance
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, with at least 5 years in a commercial environment
- Experienced in leading teams through change
- Preferably you will have a broad knowledge of the competitive retail landscape
- Be a motivating and engaging leader of the Finance team
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Commercially driven
- Excellent communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- Structured and proactive
- Flexible (travel will be required, and there will be peak periods in terms of workload)
For further information please contact Arne Henning Underdal-Loktu, Partner in Capus (+47 911 31 414) or Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard, Researcher in Capus (+47 905 94 937) Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger