Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
In a joint effort with Microsoft, we are building up and expanding our Microsoft team and its competence on Microsoft Azure. We are therefore looking to strengthening our team with a Sales Specialist for Microsoft Azure.
- Understanding customer/business requirements and translate these into technical solutions
- Create Solution Designs and User Stories in cooperation StreamOne Product Management
- Create documentation and ‘kits’ on Azure Solutions
- Develop Azure Designs & Migration scenario’s
- Supporting countries and VARS with customer cases
Interpersonal skills and experience:
- Microsoft Certification (Level 300, 400+) or willing to obtain within 6 months
- Experience in ARM/ASM template deployment and implementing Azure infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge of disaster recovery and high availability in Azure
- PowerCLI/Powershell/Automation capabilities
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Dervice and Software
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure /hypervisor, storage monitoring, security etc.) and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution
Application deadline: As soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed and processed continuously.
- Pro-active and result driven person
- 7+ years of IT experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- Strong written and oral communication in Norwegian and English
For further information please contact Arne Henning Underdal-Loktu, Partner In Capus (+47 911 31 414) or Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard, Researcher in Capus (+47 905 94 937) Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.
Direkte til søknad
Sales Specialist - Microsoft Azure
Tech Data Corporation is one of the world’s largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value added services enable 125,000 resellers to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users in more than 100 countries. Tech Data generated $36.8 billion in sales for the fiscal 2018. It is ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
Companies like HP, Apple, Cisco. Samsung and Microsoft – and hundreds of others – depend on Tech Data to bring many of their products to market. Without a distribution function, supported by a wide range of technical and business support services, many products you use would never find their way to market, and odds are that the hardware and software in your home or office has passed through our warehouses on its way to market.