Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
In a joint effort with Microsoft, we are building up and expanding our Microsoft team and its competence on Microsoft Azure. We are therefore looking to strengthening our team with a Technical Pre-Sales Architect.
- Advocate Azure Cloud Solution in the country
- In-depth knowledge about Tech Data Cloud Azure Solutions
- Technically supporting customer cases and opportunities
- Provide Azure technical advice to VARs
- Ability to make Azure designs, quotes and business cases
- Develop migration scenarios
Interpersonal skills and experience:
- Certifications (Level 300+) or willingness to obtain them within 4 months
- Experience in ARM template deployment and implementing Azure infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge of disaster recovery and high availability in Azure
- PowerCLI/Powershell capabilities
- Thorough understanding of Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure (hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc.) and experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution
Application deadline: As soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed and processed continuously.
- Pro-active and result driven person
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- Strong written and oral communication in Norwegian and English
For further information please contact Arne Henning Underdal-Loktu, Partner In Capus (+47 911 31 414) or Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard, Researcher in Capus (+47 905 94 937) Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.
Direkte til søknad
Technical Pre-Sales Architect - Microsoft Azure
Tech Data Corporation is one of the world’s largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value added services enable 125,000 resellers to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users in more than 100 countries. Tech Data generated $36.8 billion in sales for the fiscal 2018. It is ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
Companies like HP, Apple, Cisco. Samsung and Microsoft – and hundreds of others – depend on Tech Data to bring many of their products to market. Without a distribution function, supported by a wide range of technical and business support services, many products you use would never find their way to market, and odds are that the hardware and software in your home or office has passed through our warehouses on its way to market.