Nemko AS offers testing, inspection and certification (TIC) services for various products and systems world-wide. Nemko is a global, complex and lean organization with a short and flexible approach to decision-making. Nemko has offices in 12 countries, in Europe, Asia, North America and the Middle East.
Nemko is now looking to hire a new Vice President Digitalisation and IT, which will contribute to Nemko’s continuing success in the upcoming years. A new strategy for 2019-2023 has been developed and decided, which involves substantial growth, especially outside Norway and Scandinavia. To succeed with this strategy, a significant increase in digitalization of the business will be crucial.
Qualifications and experience
- Develop an ICT strategy that supports Nemko’s strategy for 2019-2023
- Map and investigate Nemko’s need for ICT support, ensure and prioritize the implementation
- Conduct “as is” analyses, prioritize improvement projects and lead the implementation of these
- Improve the IT-department’s global focus, improve and establish an effective collaboration between regional offices and the IT-departments
- Evaluate the current IT-organisation and especially its support model towards the regional offices
- Be a motivating and engaging manager for Nemko’s IT department
- Responsible for Nemko’s IT solutions, connecting the key aspects of the business operations to process based IT solutions
- Establish IT as a strategic partner for the corporate management group
- Evaluate strategic cooperation with outsourcing partners and simplify the agreement portfolio
- Establish processes for contract management and supplier management as well as assisting with procurement
- Further development of the business’s IT management
- Project management
- Involvement in projects on a corporate management level
- Communication, in real-time, as a tool for success
- Higher education at master level is preferable. Relevant experience can in some circumstances compensate for lack of formal academic background
- Several years of relevant experience within ICT, preferably in key/leader positions
- Experience from IT strategy work and implementation of critical projects
- Experience from a comparable international company and development of corporate functions
- Experience from an engineer / knowledge-oriented environment is an advantage
- Good overview of and knowledge of technology and application areas, as well as service-oriented methods / processes / frameworks (e.g. ITIL)
- Experience in connecting the key aspects of the business operations to process based IT solutions
- Good knowledge of contractual relationships within the ICT sector, service development, SLA’s etc.
- Appreciate teamwork
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English
We can offer:
- Good at building relationship
- Finding strong motivation in understanding the business
- Be a motivating, engaging and empathetic leader
- Team player and builder
- Curious and interested in new trends within the IT-area, such as digitalisation, IoT, machine learning and more
- Confident, with authority and clarity
- Capable in all forms of communication, understands urgency, and able to pinpoint pertinent mode as needs demand
- The ability to work systematically and structured
- Flexible and service-oriented
- Exciting challenges and varied work tasks in a hectic environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Worldwide travel
For further information please contact Arne Henning Underdal-Loktu, Partner in Capus (+47 911 31 414) or Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard, Researcher in Capus (+47 905 94 937) Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.
Direkte til søknad
VP Digitalisation and IT
Companies around the world trust Nemko AS for the evaluation of their products, systems, installations and personnel against requirements in relevant standards and regulations.
Since 1933, Nemko has ensured that our customers meet the various requirements worldwide. Our services include pre-compliance, international certification, product and system certification and product testing.
Through our offices, laboratories and networks of partners in Europe, Asia, North America, the Middle East and Africa, we are able to serve our customers reliably and efficiently. We offer local presence combined with global knowledge. One world - our approval.