Trintech is seeking a talented and enthusiastic person for its EMEA operation. The Pre-Sales Consultant will support the sales team and their development of positive and effective relationships with prospective clients. The position will report through to the Pre-Sales Director, EMEA based in the UK office.
The role requires significant interaction with clients, including face-to-face meetings and remotely.
Tasks are varied and include:
• Supporting prospective clients in financial transformation initiatives enabled by
Trintech’s cloud solutions
• Understanding prospective clients’ diverse, specific business needs and applying
product knowledge to meet those needs
• Preparing and delivering presentations and demonstrations of all of the Company’s
accounting solutions, articulately and confidently
• Setup of standard and custom solution demonstrations
• Assisting in customer RFIs, RFPs and proposals to support timely completion by the sales
• Keep current on new product functionality and applying best practices
• Liaise with the Pre-Sales Director, EMEA to document emerging market trends and
issues such as product enhancements, user stories, market validation and market launch
• Educate prospects and clients through webinars
• Networking at corporate and marketing events with existing customers in order to
maintain links and promote additional products and service
Essential Qualifications & Characteristics:
• Must be fluent in English & Norwegian
• Knowledge of accounting principles including financial statements, balance sheets and
• Knowledge of software & hardware systems, implementation processes and project
planning related to application & enterprise software implementations
Essential Education and Experience:
• Experience in SAAS software and financial roles in industry is essential
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
• Accountancy knowledge is desired
• Ability to effectively communicate in verbal & written formats
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with clients
• Must be able to travel as required
Salary and Benefits Package:
Trintech offers competitive salaries in a flexible work environment and provides employees with the following benefits including:
• Health Insurance
• Critical illness Insurance
• Travel Insurance
• 22 days holiday per annum plus one additional day per year worked up to a maximum
of 25 days total per annum
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Trintech’s recruitment partner Capus; Partner Arne Underdal-Loktu at 91 13 14 14 or Researcher Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øggard at 90 59 49 37.
Apply by clicking “apply/søk” and upload your resume and application letter.
: as soon as possible.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger