Who we are
Over 40 trillion US Dollars’ worth of shares are traded each year on the world’s stock-exchanges through billions of trades and many billions of orders. Together with funds, bonds, all other types of financial instruments, news-feeds and research reports, this becomes an enormous deluge of information. For 20 years Infront has developed software that helps our users to make sense of this enormous mountain of data. We deliver the most user-friendly and flexible solutions in the financial markets, helping institutions reduce costs, adapt to fast changing market requirements and be able to work more effectively with increasing amounts of information. Infront is located in London, Paris, Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Oslo, Cape Town and Johannesburg, and now we want to expand our team to deliver even better services to even more customers.
Who we need
· We are looking for a server developer with passion for making high quality – high performant software
· You always strive to ensure customer satisfaction with a solution oriented mindset
· You enjoy making advanced technology with a long product lifetime
What you will be doing
You will be part of our experienced server development team with focus on real-time and trading solutions. Most of the time will be spent developing server side real-time systems and building trading solutions, but the team also maintains core parts of the Infront stack. Qualifications permitting you may also take part in Big Data/Machine Learning projects. You will also work closely with Front End and Product teams for many projects.
Daily tasks will include:
· Designing and implementing new Windows server applications using C++
· Maintaining and extending our existing services
· Prototype, test and verify that solutions work as expected
· Innovation and product improvement
What you need to know
· Demonstrable strong programming skills (good knowledge and interest of C++ is a must)
· Microsoft Visual Studio compiler with code optimization and analysis
· Understanding of distributed software and architecture
· Experience with Python, Boost C++ libraries, SQL/NoSQL DBs is a plus
· Experience or interest in Machine Learning is a plus
Knowledge of the world of finance, while appreciated, is not necessary. We have experienced finance professionals that assist us.
You have a degree in computer science (or something similar) or enough experience to compensate. Ideally, you have 3 years or more relevant working experience, but if you are newly educated and confident in your skills we encourage you to apply.
Working at Infront
Infront is a great place to work and we have a very strong C++ team in Oslo. We have a flexible and fun environment and want to help our developers excel, so whether you prefer to buckle down with your headset on to tackle a difficult problem or take on a complex architecture challenge in a group session you can do it here.
We want our co-worker’s best work and best ideas so we strive to create an environment for innovation, both through our daily work and our periodical hackathons.
Infront has customers across more than 30 countries, but all our development staff is located at our headquarters in Oslo. We sit in modern offices in Vika centrally in Oslo. As our workforce is international, all applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger