Would you like to be part of the new major retailer within electronic and consumer goods in the Nordics? POWER
are now looking to hire a SAP FORECAST & REPLENISHMENT
As our new SAP F&R Specialist you would be a key factor in optimising and improving our automated supply of goods. An effective solution for the automated supply is critical to ensuring efficient operation, the right assortment in stores and high turnover rates in our stores. Here at Power we aim for 90% of all goods to be handled by our automated supply solution, this by controlling both order flow to store and our main warehouse.
As a main resource for further developing and managing our SAP F&R solution, some of your taks will be:
- Act as a driver for further development of the existing solution and set up a new central warehouse solution
- Implement a multi-echelon model for inventory management
- Review sales and forecast history, as well as adjust and optimize forecast profiles
- Analyse and set DIF for sales curve on new products, seasonal, promotional products, sold-out products, the number of stores, etc.
- Act as a bridge builder between the business, the F&R-team and IT.
- Project Manager for related projects
- Keep up to date with new technology
It is important to have good communication skills, hold strong knowledge of SAP F&R, and manage to juggle several tasks simultaneously.
- Minimum 3 years experience with SAP F&R from either a consultant or customer side.
- Participated in the implementation SAP F&R and have good experience with SAP F&R processes.
- Bachelor / Master or equivalent within the relevant field of study is a plus
- Ability to familiarize yourself with the business and understand the requirements and needs
POWER is looking for those who want to take our SAP F&R solution to new heights, this again will help the everyday work of the employees in our stores and on the main warehouse. This is a solution used in all stores in Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Wages in accordance to agreement
- Employee Discount
- Friendly colleagues and good working environment
- Good opportunities for further development
- Exciting projects and a varied everyday life
You are welcome to contact Capus w/ Per Haakon Flottorp (email: email@example.com / tlf: +47 904 78 333) or Vivi Bull Svarva (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to receiving your application.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger