Søknadsfrist: 17th of September
TOMRA Collection Solutions is seeking a new Senior Electrical Engineer as part of our R&D team. Join our team at the headquarters in Asker to create a more sustainable future by making impact in an important role for building TOMRA’s system solutions.
As our new electrical engineer, you will have responsibility for new electrical designs and management of existing and legacy electrical boards/components. You will work I close collaboration with Project Managers and other project members from all different disciplines to ensure best possible overall system solutions.
- Mainly fill role as electrical engineer or electrical team lead, but occasionally also other roles like System Architect
- Contribute to product- and project-specifications
- Ensure breakdown of Product Requirements and link to how they are verified
- Execute and contribute to Compliance testing (EMC, Environmental)
- Contribute to Verification and Test Management
- Propose improvements to Products, Services and Ways-of-working
- Propose research activities/pre-projects relevant for RVT products and services
- Keep up-to-date on relevant technologies and technology trends
- Maintain and develop a network towards TCS markets/customers and key sub-suppliers/partners
- Maintain and develop a network towards other Tomra technology groups
- MSc or BSc in electrical engineering or similar
- Experience in electronics board design and product development (HW/SW/Test)
- Strong technology interest and knowledge
- Analytical, structured
- Strong presentation skills
- Good relationship builder
- Trustworthy, self-driven and outgoing
- Fluent written and spoken, English and Norwegian
- A job with a purpose: A great opportunity to work for a more sustainable future for the generations to come.
- Dynamic and challenging tasks within a growing, market-leading international company.
Application deadline: Monday 17th of September
- A great place to work: TOMRA was ranked number five among all companies in the 2018 Great Place to Work® survey in Norway. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA is ranked in the top 10.
- Excellent facilities that include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu.
- Convenient location in Asker (Norway) – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika.
- Exiting development opportunities within an international environment, and competitive salary and pension package.
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, Partner in Capus (+47 916 16 073) or Nathalie Smulders, Research Manager in Capus (+47 470 83 841). Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger