Søknadsfrist: 17th of September
TOMRA Collection Solutions is seeking a new Senior Optical Engineer as part of our R&D team. Join our team at the headquarters in Asker to create a more sustainable future by making impact in an important role for building TOMRA’s system solutions.
As our new optical engineer, you will have responsibility for new optical designs and technical management/production support of existing optical solutions. You will be a part of our R&D department and work in close collaboration with Project Managers and other project members from all different disciplines to ensure best possible overall systems solutions.
- Optical design, simulation, and characterization of optical systems
- Analyze optical system performance, including tolerance analyses and expected imaging performance
- Specification and characterization of optical components
- Propose improvements to Services, Ways-of-working and standard production that increase quality and performance
- MSc or BSc in optical engineering or similar
- Proficient with Optical Design Software and methods of optical design, simulation & analysis, such as Labview, Zemax
- Strong technology interest and knowledge in optics and photonics
- Analytical, structured
- Strong presentation skills
- Good relationship builder
- Trustworthy, self-driven and outgoing
- Fluent written and spoken, English and Norwegian
- A job with a purpose: A great opportunity to work for a more sustainable future for the generations to come.
- Dynamic and challenging tasks within a growing, market-leading international company.
Application deadline: Monday 17th of September 2018
- A great place to work: TOMRA was ranked number five among all companies in the 2018 Great Place to Work® survey in Norway. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA is ranked in the top 10.
- Excellent facilities that include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu.
- Convenient location in Asker (Norway) – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika.
- Exiting development opportunities within an international environment, and competitive salary and pension package.
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, Partner in Capus (+47 916 16 073) or Nathalie Smulders, Research Manager in Capus (+47 470 83 841). Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger