Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
TOMRA Collection Solutions is seeking a new Senior Electrical Technician as part of our R&D team. Join our team at the headquarters in Asker to create a more sustainable future by making impact in an important role for building TOMRA’s system solutions.
As our new electrical technician, you will have responsibility for electro designs and technical management/production support of existing solutions. You will work in close collaboration with Project Managers and other project members from all different disciplines to ensure best possible overall system solutions.
· Design, engineer, test and troubleshoot cable and raceway design, motor drive and control equipment, transformers and protection/safety solutions
· Identify applicable and ensure compliance to industry guidelines & standards
· Contribute in creating product- and project-specifications
· Ensure breakdown of Product Requirements and link to how they are verified
· Create and maintain technical documentation files
· Execute and contribute to Compliance testing (NEK, IEC, UL)
· Contribute to Verification and Test Management
· Propose improvements to Products, Services and Ways-of-working
· Propose research activities/pre-projects relevant for RVT products and services
· Keep up-to-date on relevant technologies and technology trends
· Maintain and develop a network towards TCS markets/customers and key sub-suppliers/partners
· Maintain and develop a network towards other Tomra technology groups
- MSc or BSc in electrical engineering or similar
- Experience in electrical power system and industrial controls design
- Strong technology interest and knowledge
- Analytical, structured
- Creative thinking skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good relationship builder
- Trustworthy, self-driven and outgoing
- Fluent written and spoken, English and Norwegian
- A job with a purpose: A great opportunity to work for a more sustainable future for the generations to come.
- Dynamic and challenging tasks within a growing, market-leading international company.
- A great place to work: TOMRA was ranked number five among all companies in the 2018 Great Place to Work® survey in Norway. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA is ranked in the top 10.
- Excellent facilities that include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu.
- Convenient location in Asker (Norway) – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika.
- Exiting development opportunities within an international environment, and competitive salary and pension package.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger
Application deadline: As soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed and processed continuously.
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, Partner in Capus (+47 916 16 073) or Iben Aanonsen, Researcher in Capus (+47 976 87 569). Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.