Søknadsfrist: As soon as possbile
TOMRA now offers an unique opportunity for a central position within the R&D department in an international market leading technology organization. As a Test Engineer at TOMRA , you will have the opportunity to lift testing into a new level, contributing to form the new test strategy in a mutidisiplinary organization in growth. The position entails test design and test execution, and will have a large say on the technologies and tools we choose.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Keep updated on trends in test discipline
- Execute test development including finding new inventive and effective solutions
- Perform inhouse software testing, and support general releases as well as project releases
- Keep test equipment and tools up to date to meet demands
- Work in close cooperation with all disciplines in projects, to ensure best possible product quality
- B.Sc in a computer related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of scripting/coding languages (C++/C#/Phyton)
- 2 to 5 years of working experience with software quality / testing
- Knowledge of testmetodology and experience working with automated testing environments
- ISTQB certification or similar
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Structural and analytical abilities
- Trustworty, self-driven and outgoing
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, partner in Capus, phone: +47 916 16 073 or Iben Aanonsen, researcher in Capus, phone: +47 976 87 569. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger