TOMRA is in the middle of a large international ERP project, integrating our international sales and service subsidiaries into one global IFS Applications installation. We are now creating a new position to support this project and the subsequent ongoing operation of the new global ERP installation. This person will be globally responsible for the ERP Service Platform and needs to be “hands on” in the ERP application.
This person will work closely with:
- Global business area managers and ERP managers for finance, sales, supply chain, service and production
- Regional service experts in our global sales and service organizations
- ERP system supplier and implementation partners
The ERP project is expected to be finalized by end of 2019 for existing units, but new markets and additional process improvement projects will be initiated on an ongoing basis after 2019. This position will have a central role in these activities.
The workplace will be at TOMRA’s headquarter in Asker, but extensive travel could be required at times.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As chief architect for service application processes within the Reverse Vending business stream, you will have primary responsibility for making sure that these processes have proper ERP support
- Ensure that the service processes in IFS are integrated and work together with the other ERP processes, and initiate coordination activities where needed.
- Plan and follow up end-user training in the service area using e-learning where appropriate
- Follow up error and change requests with our supplier, coordinate and or perform tests of patches and new code before delivery to the production environment.
- Be responsible for the basic data/core system setup for the service area of IFS
- Participate in the TOMRA global governance structure for ERP related topics, with a service focus
- Participate in second and third line service desk processes related to ERP support
- Monitor and resolve errors or stops. Must be “hands on” in the system and able to make necessary changes/actions to keep the system running
- Coordinate IFS change processes triggered by government regulations and customer demands for the service field
- Support implementation of IFS Applications in new and emerging markets
- Support the global improvement projects, such as “Service 2020” Initiative, that will include connecting the IOT solutions of TOMRA with the ERP systems
- Goal and result-oriented
- Structured, analytical and able to drive implementation
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to handle diverse problems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor or master's degree within technology or management
- More than two years’ experience with ERP, with interest and knowledge of service operations
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian, including the ability to communicate professionally with both internal and external customers and suppliers
- Keen attention to detail and meticulous follow-up skills
- The candidate should be able to take initiative and work independently
- Preferably extensive experience in implementing IFS Applications
- A good working environment. TOMRA was named Norway's 3rd best workplace in 2016
- Good career development opportunities in an international organization
- Training facilities and canteen focused on good, healthy food
- We offer a competitive salary and benefit package
For further information, please contact Arne H. Underdal-Loktu, partner in Capus, phone: +47 911 31 414 or Anette C. H. Øgaard, Researcher in Capus, phone: +47 905 949 37. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.