TOMRA is the world’s most advanced provider of sensor-based solutions. Globally, in 80 markets worldwide, we are a technology-led company that designs and manufactures solutions to create a more sustainable world through a better use of resources.
TOMRA Collection Solutions is seeking a Technical Communicator as part of our E-learning and Technical Guidance Team. As a Technical Communicator at TOMRA, you will be part of the team producing technical information like service documentation and e-learning to facilitate and educate TOMRA’s global service organization.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Produce and publish technical information-material. Our primary target groups are the TOMRA Product Experts and Service Technicians
- Create relevant material that provides functional understanding and knowledge on how to most efficiently install and conduct service on our products
- Participate in product- and technology development projects
- Take full responsibility for planning and delivering the agreed information material according to schedule
- Be a part of the work of adapting information structures and content to fully match digital platforms and tools
- If you in general are curious learning about new products and technology, working out how best to apply it and then be happy telling someone else what they need to know about it – this might be the role for you.
- If you additionally find it obvious that you need to know your audiences and adjust the level of information complexity to match their respective needs – we are on the same page.
- If you also take pride in your excellent communication skills expressed using text and graphics, and embrace the importance of consistency, efficiency and accuracy – we are starting to get quite interested.
- And if you feel at your best when you, with occasional obstacles or changes, have delivered the agreed information package with the agreed quality at the agreed time – please don’t hesitate to send us your application.
- Relevant technical education, preferably minimum a bachelor’s degree
- Interest in advanced mechatronics and how such systems work in practice
- Experience with producing and publishing technical information on digital platforms
- Experience in using or interfacing product design software and working with CAD design data will be an advantage
- General skills in using a variety of software applications for creating text and illustrations, including using Microsoft Office tools
- Very good to fluent in written English, and good in oral
- Fluent in oral Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
- Experience with production of e-learning will be interesting
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
For further information, please contact Nathalie Smulders, Research Manager in Capus +47 470 83 841 or Iben Aanonsen in Capus, phone: +47 976 87 569.
How to apply: Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position. Attach written application with CV and samples of earlier productions.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger
Application deadline: Expired