Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
TOMRA is in the middle of a large international ERP project, integrating our international sales and service subsidiaries into one global IFS Applications installation (version 9). We are now creating a new position to support this project and the subsequent ongoing operation of the new global ERP installation. Technical ERP Manager will be globally responsible for the ERP Service Platform and needs to be “hands on” in the ERP application.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure that IFS Applications operates correctly and efficiently, and supports our business processes.
- Design, develop and manage configurations such as events, custom objects, scripts etc, and ensure they are approved, aligned, developed, tested and documented
- Develop (simple) integrations with external systems
- Develop migration scripts and migrate data
- Assist in designing lobbies
- Manage layout changes through IFS Report Developer
- Build reports, using TOMRA’s BI tools
- Manage permission sets
- Ensure that configurations and interfaces are tested and maintained during updates and upgrades
- Monitor and support interfaces to detect and resolve errors
- Provide technical support on mobile work order solution
- Document the technical solution and internal processes/guidelines for handling configurations
- Coordinate and log all system and configuration changes
- Bachelor or master's degree within technology or management
- More than two years’ experience with ERP, with interest and knowledge of service operations
- Extensive experience (minimum 3 years) in working with IFS Applications configurations
- Extensive knowledge in PLSQL
- Preferably extensive experience with migration tool and connectivity
- Structured, analytical and able to find technical solutions to business and application related challenges
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to handle diverse problems
- Keen attention to detail and structure, and meticulous follow-up skills
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
For further information, please contact Arne H. Underdal-Loktu, partner in Capus, phone: +47 911 31 414 or Anette C. H. Øgaard, Researcher in Capus, phone: +47 905 949 37. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger