TOMRA now offers a unique opportunity for a position within the Operations department in an international market leading technology organization.
As Customs Compliance Coordinator at TOMRA you will be the inhouse expert on managing customs regulations and clearance in the essential operations of import and export of Tomras complex products. For this role you need great knowledge and experience from this field of work as well as an systematic and detailoriented way of working.
You will be part of a forward-thinking team dealing with quality and environmental legal compliance. The position entails working closely with our production facilities in Lier and other locations, but the position itself will be located in Asker.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Monitoring and analyzing Country of Origin information for parts/components/machines
- Support internal and external requests for customs data, i.e. Certificates of Origin
- Follow up new products in relation to relevant laws and regulations, and assist developing logistics system (IFS) to keep track of new/old requirements
- Work closely with finance, product management- and operations teams to develop processes to assure compliance with all country requirements
- Develop and maintain detailed processes, guides and resource contact lists
- Manage new part set-up for compliance requirements, to include audit of existing materials
- Other tasks might include custom related environmental fees, packaging fees and project resource contribution.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent within international logistics, international transportation, and/or trade compliance. Experience in the field might weigh up for lack of formal education
- Proven knowledge of industry standard logistics and export compliance regulations
- Customs related experience is a great bonus
- Excellent knowledge of Country of Origin framework and regulations
- Experience with importations from China preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Excel expertise and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in an ever-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to handle change and different requirements according to new products and markets
- Fluent English and Norwegian
- Team player, organized and systematic
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
For further information, please contact Grete Andersen, partner in Capus, phone: +47 911 37 005 or Sara Stegen in Capus, phone: +47 932 61 175. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Application deadline: as soon as possible
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger