TOMRA Collection (Norway) is seeking a structured and result oriented person with drive and team building skills for a vacant position as Senior Project Manager. We are searching for two new Project Managers to lead New Market entry projects. The positions will report to VP Project Management, and be a part of Collection Solutions Reverse Vending project management team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Make sure projects are delivered at the right time, right cost and with the right functionality
- Monthly reports to the project Steering Group (senior management in Tomra Collection Solutions)
- Project Management department is owner of the TOMRA Project model
- As part of the project management department, you are responsible for continuous improvement of the Project model
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of five years experience as professional Project Manager
- Experience of leading large complex projects and/or experience from mechatronics product development
- A commercial mindset
- High mobility
- Excellent ability to plan and organize as well as decide and initiate actions
- Ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Ability to adapt and respond to change, and manage pressure and adversity
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
For further information, please contact Arne H. Underdal-Loktu, partner in Capus, phone: +47 911 31 414 or Anette C. H. Øgaard, Researcher in Capus, phone: +47 905 949 37. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Tilbake til ledige stillinger