Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
TOMRA is the world’s most advanced provider of sensor-based solutions. Globally, in 80 markets worldwide, they are a technology-led company that designs and manufactures solutions to create a more sustainable world through a better use of resources.
As Senior Electronic Component Engineer you will identify and qualify electronic components, support existing products with alternative and second source alternatives. Your passion for continuous improvements will be essential to ensure compliance to all component designs.
The position is part of the Technical Production Support department and reports to Technical Production Support Director.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance to all lead-free solder process and ensure compliance to all component designs
- Coordinate with team members to reduce timeframe for all products
- Manage communication with manufacturers and distributors on all supply components and evaluate all results effectively
- Administrate databases and maintain log of all requests, support and assist to resolve EOL situations
- Second source components, search for and perform tests to qualify compliance to product specification
- Coordinate with engineering staff to evaluate and resolve all manufacturing issues for various products and document all procedures according to company standards
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree or equivalent degree in Electronics
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Familiar with Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA)
- Understand the environments and requirements for both New Product Introduction (NPI) and volume manufacturing
- Results and execution driven: consistently delivers on commitments and stretch goals
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and passion for continuous improvements
- Willingness to take on greater technical leadership and responsibilities when needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Norwegian
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, partner in Capus, phone: +47 916 16 073 or Nathalie Smulders in Capus, phone: +47 470 83 841. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger