Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
TOMRA Systems ASA is seeking a Project and Compliance Manager IT, to lead various IT projects and to make sure that TOMRA is compliant to various IT regulations for TOMRA Systems ASA worldwide.
Join our team at the headquarters in Asker to create a more sustainable future by making impact in an important role for building TOMRA’s IT solutions.
- Project management of various IT projects, often infrastructure related
- Help ensure that TOMRA’s IT systems are compliant to the various national and international regulations like GDPR
- Help coordinate all IT supplier contracts and licensing issues
- Head of IT compliance and IT security
- BSc/MSc within Computer Science
- Experience with contract management in the IT industry
- Preferably overseen GDPR projects or participant in GDPR projects
- Clear and consistent communication style
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to handle diverse problems
- Speaks and writes English and Norwegian fluently
- Competent on IT risk management and security topics
- A job with a purpose: A great opportunity to work for a more sustainable future for the generations to come
- Dynamic and challenging tasks within a growing, market-leading international company
- A great place to work: TOMRA was ranked number five among all companies in the 2018 Great Place to Work® survey in Norway. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA is ranked in the top 10
- Excellent facilities that include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu
- Convenient location in Asker (Norway) – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Exiting development opportunities within an international environment, and competitive salary and pension package
The workplace is at TOMRA’s headquarters in Asker, but some travel should be expected.
Application deadline: As soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed and processed continuously.
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, Partner in Capus (+47 916 16 073) or Nathalie Smulders, Research Manager in Capus (+47 470 83 841). Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger