TOMRA Systems ASA is seeking a person that can assist in the adoption of Office 365 solutions for TOMRA Systems worldwide. You have wide experience with the Office 365 platform. You excel in getting users to find the best way to utilize the new tools in O365, adopt these technologies and document and “industrialize” them.
Join our team at the headquarters in Asker to create a more sustainable future by making impact in an important role for building TOMRA’s IT systems.
- Be part of a small team that works with internal stakeholders, using a process-oriented approach, helping them find an efficient modern way of working utilizing O365
- Be a Expert user in Office 365
- Educate, advice, train and support users and help users adapt to the new way of working, face-to-face or online
- Identify, monitor and handle problems in Office 365
- Handle security and access, Azure AD
- Help in the migration of intranet applications from SharePoint to SharePoint online
- Follow up external relations, vendors and integrations
- Create user and solution documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or similar within IT/computer science
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good overview of standard functionality in Office 365 / SharePoint, interested in learning new technologies
- Experienced with automation of processes, forms and search is an advantage
- Experienced with Microsoft's Office365 applications as SharePoint, Teams, Delve, Flow, Stream, Planner, Power BI and the other tools in the O365 family
- Experienced working with internal stakeholders and manage external providers/consultants
- Experienced with solution design, requirement management and estimation
- Structured, analytical and able to find technical solutions to business and application related challenges
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to handle diverse problems
- Speaks and writes English and Norwegian fluently
- Flexible to travel
- A job with a purpose: A great opportunity to work for a more sustainable future for the generations to come
- Dynamic and challenging tasks within a growing, market-leading international company
- A great place to work: TOMRA was ranked number five among all companies in the 2018 Great Place to Work® survey in Norway. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA is ranked in the top 10.
- Excellent facilities that include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu.
- Convenient location in Asker (Norway) – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika.
- Exiting development opportunities within an international environment, and competitive salary and pension package.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger
The workplace is at TOMRA’s headquarters in Asker, but some travel should be expected.
Application deadline: Expired
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, Partner in Capus (+47 916 16 073) or Nathalie Smulders, Research Manager in Capus (+47 470 83 841). Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.