Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
TOMRA Systems ASA is seeking a senior Database Administrator to support TOMRA’s IT platforms worldwide. You will be working proactive with database operations, database servers, system and storage. Join our team at the headquarters in Asker to create a more sustainable future by making impact in an important role for building TOMRA’s IT solutions.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with at least 5 years’ experience from similar positions on an Microsoft and / or on a Oracle platform.
- Be part of a small team that is responsible for the Oracle and MS-SQL databases used in TOMRA
- Proactively contribute to the development of new database solutions through creative and innovative ideas, help improve routines and an operation framework so that TOMRA’s database solutions can work a robust manner 24/7
- Continuous monitoring, day to day operations and handling of problems in the database systems and their integrations
- Be up to date / interested in new cloud technologies and Datawarehouse solutions
- Experience working with internal stakeholders and manage external providers/consultants
- Experience with operation of company critical databases on an Oracle and/or Microsoft platform as IoT and ERP solutions
- Experienced with Performance Tuning, Backup/Restore operations
- Experienced with installations, upgrades, cloning and migration of Oracle and Microsoft databases
- Experienced with system integrations
- Bachelor’s degree or similar within IT/computer science
- Is purpose driven and has an urge to develop sustainable solutions
- Structured, analytical and able to find technical solutions to business and application related challenges
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to handle diverse problems
- Speaks and writes English and Norwegian fluently
- A job with a purpose: A great opportunity to work for a more sustainable future for the generations to come.
- Dynamic and challenging tasks within a growing, market-leading international company.
- A great place to work: TOMRA was ranked number five among all companies in the 2018 Great Place to Work® survey in Norway. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA is ranked in the top 10.
- Excellent facilities that include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu.
- Convenient location in Asker (Norway) – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika.
- Exiting development opportunities within an international environment, and competitive salary and pension package.
The workplace is at TOMRA’s headquarters in Asker.
Application deadline: As soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed and processed continuously.
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, Partner in Capus (+47 916 16 073) or Nathalie Smulders, Research Manager in Capus (+47 470 83 841). Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger