Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
TOMRA is now looking for a Digital Delivery Manager to join the TOMRA Collection Solution Digital team. The position involves making sure that all TOMRA Collection Solution Digital (TCSD) products and services are implemented with high quality standards globally. As a technical expert with deep knowledge of TCSD solutions and products, you will own the process of market introduction, documentation, e-learning and third-line support for TCSD products and services. You will empower the global technical- and support resources to take ownership of TCSD products and services.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Own and execute market introduction of new digital products and services, globally
- Own and administrate technical documentation of digital products and services
- Own and update e-learning material
- Own and distribute relevant files and manuals to the global product experts
- Guide global technical resources in implementation of digital products and services
- Third line support of TCSD’s product and services
- Experience from similar roles in a global organization or a start up
- Extensive technical understanding
- Structured and analytical personality
- Experience from structuring, documenting and communicating digital products and services
- Ability and willingness to travel globally
- Confident, solution- and result oriented, and independent worker
- Dynamic presentation- and facilitator skills
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 in the Great Place to Work survey
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking, and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen, and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
For further information, please contact Arne Henning Underdal-Loktu, Partner In Capus +47 911 31 414 or Iben Aanonsen in Capus, phone: +47 976 87 569. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger