Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
TOMRA is the world’s most advanced provider of sensor-based solutions. Globally, in 80 markets worldwide, we are a technology-led company that designs and manufactures solutions to create a more sustainable world through a better use of resources.
To effectively market, sell and deliver on customers’ needs for digital solutions we are now seeking a Commercial Lead to take ownership to commercial processes to define and secure achievement of annual and long terms commercial goals. The Commercial Lead is a new position within TOMRA Collection Solution Digital and reports to the SVP Digital & Communications.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Establish effective intercompany and external commercial, legal and administrative processes
- Build methodologies to track the sales pipeline and status / realization of committed deliveries
- Contribute to forecast, build and maintain sales budgets in cooperation with the markets, financial, and SVP TOMRA Collection Solution Digital
- Establish processes to enable intercompany monetization and invoicing of SaaS-products, software licenses and consultant work
- Create and maintain effective value propositions and customer value arguments and calculations to successfully enter into dialogues and partnerships with retail and other customers
- Identify need for, prioritize and contribute to development of sales tools, marketing material, trade show attendance, demonstration set-ups, webinars, customer events, pricing strategies, partnerships, distribution channels, customer success mechanisms, etc
- Act as a strong and determined change agent / digital transformation agent within the entire TOMRA Collection Solution organization
- Be part of the sales team calendar and meeting schedule to ensure effective team development, performance and coordination
- Relevant academic background in addition to minimum 5 years of exposure to core business processes in a successful software/IT organization
- The candidate must have proven success in building successful commercial processes within the software industry, preferably within the SaaS/IOT-field
- The role requires a great and enthusiastic communicator; with ability to explain complex concepts to customers
- Organizational experience and the ability to maneuver and influence across geographical business units and organizational hierarchies
- Ability and willingness to travel and engage with users and local organizations to support and empower sales managers is expected
- Excellent language and presentation skills, as well as analytical / problem solving abilities will be very helpful in order to secure success in the role.
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, partner in Capus, phone: +47 916 16 073 or Nathalie Smulders, Research Manager +47 470 83 841 in Capus, phone: +47 976 87 569. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger