Are you motivated by technical challenges and teamwork? Would like to assist our customers to achieve their digital ambitions, through enabling and securing their online presence? Are you experienced in technical implementation, management of teams and to develop business? Then a management position in Basefarm might be the one for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
The main objective of the Business Manager is to build and lead our consultancy unit that supports Basefarm long-term strategy to be in front on Hybrid Cloud, Big Data and Security. You will have P&L responsibility and you will be measured on billability and ability to create long-term contracts with services.
The Business Manager will report to VP Service Delivery Group.
We are looking for people with the following minimum qualifications:
- Experience in Management and people management
- 3 years of experience from IT operations and ITIL
- General IT infrastructure knowledge
- Experience from application management is a plus
- Good verbal and written communications skills in both Norwegian and English
- Experience from client facing role
- Skills to coordinate a range of technical deliveries to customers
We are looking for a manager who are:
- Inspired by solving technical problems
- Proactive and take initiative
- Motivated by responsibility and able to perform well, even under pressure
- Service minded, positive but dare to say no when necessary
- Good at building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Go the extra mile to make sure that we deliver to our customers
- Interest and drive to learn new technology and keep your knowledge up-to-date
In Basefarm you will be a part of a positive working environment with co-workers who are genuinely interested in technology and have professional pride and integrity. You get the freedom and chance to form both yourself and the company; something that makes us in Basefarm proud employees. We offer good pension and insurance scheme and the possibility to develop yourself further. We are also social group of people with outside work activity groups and events ranging from: floorball, running, cycling, climbing, LAN Party, Darts and Beer to name some.
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Basefarm’s recruitment partner Capus; Partner Arne Underdal-Loktu at 91 13 14 firstname.lastname@example.org or Researcher Anette Øgaard at 905 94 email@example.com. Apply by clicking “apply/søk” and upload your resume and application letter.
Tilbake til ledige stillinger