We experience strong demand for our services and we’re looking to expand the team with a highly motivated professional and we seek:
Project Analyst / Broker - Shipping & Offshore.
- Together with the Project Brokers, assist in bringing in new deals
- Investment analysis – evaluate potential projects
- Prepare investor presentations
- Market analysis
- Valuation of existing projects
What FPF can offer:
- Fast-paced, dynamic and exiting work environment
- Be part of a market leading Project House with a long history
- Gain knowledge and exposure to all shipping and offshore segments
- As part of the Astrup Fearnley group, we have access to vast resources and a large group of professionals both young and experienced.
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Master's degree in finance or similar with strong academic achievements
- Proven interest in shipping, offshore or both with a commercial mind set
- 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Strong eager to learn and produce quality work
- Solid Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to process information quickly and work on multiple projects simultaneously
The application should include a cover letter describing your motivation and key qualifications, your CV, academic transcripts including grades from high school and references with full contact details.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger
Please submit your application to our recruiting partner, Capus AS.
Johannes Westersø, Partner, email@example.com or 951 79 169
Anne Kathrine Hagen, Researcher, firstname.lastname@example.org or 994 72 526
All applications will be treated confidential and evaluated continuously.
For more information about Fearnley Project Finance, please visit our webpage: www.fearnleyprojectfinance.no