Do you want to build the next generation power market analytics on Google Cloud?
As part of our team, your main focus will be:
- Develop systems in the cloud for processing and storing vast amounts of data.
- Close interaction with our quantitative analysis team that builds analytical- and machine learning models on the platform you will help shape and take to the next level.
- Build tools to help enable a higher degree of automation in our business processes, in particular on areas like data collection and data availability surveillance.
- Build APIs to expose our data to clients and build tooling to manage our systems and data.
Who are you:
- You have a relevant university degree.
- At least 5 years of professional development experience with Java or Python, preferably experience with both.
- Experience with at least one of the larger cloud vendors - we are using Google Cloud Platform and key services from Google’s offering.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases. You will meet a variety of data types including time series.
- Interest in or experience with the operational aspects of keeping cloud services running and monitored is a plus.
- Experience with continuous delivery, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Proficiency in Norwegian is a plus.
By joining Wattsight, you get -
- A positive international working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth.
- A strong team culture among supportive colleagues, where team spirit and cooperation are highly valued and rewarded.
- Personal training opportunities.
- We invest in co-locating all employees to build a stronger team, this year we did a Summer Camp with Hackathon.
- Central and newly refurbished offices in Christian Kroghs gate 16.
- Good pension benefits and insurance plans.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please enclose your CV and cover letter. For further information regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact Jonas Rambæk at +47 932 42 133.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger