Do you want to create the next generation of technologies and products that define the future of digital identities and protect people from identity theft?
If so, come and be a part of something extraordinary! Join our world-class Engineering team to deliver innovative digital identity and identity protection cloud-based products to the market on a global scale. Your collaboration and input will set the pace for product development in the cyber security space and your skill set as a software engineer will help deliver innovative technology to clients and customers. Most importantly, your contributions will help us work towards our ultimate goal of stopping identity theft entirely.
The Team in Oslo
The identity team in Oslo likes to solve difficult problems and build state of the art products and solutions. For the past 10 years the Oslo office has carefully designed and built a highly scalable authentication platform that addresses one of the most challenging problems in financial services: combining banking grade security with a frictionless user experience.
The development of the Digital Identity service is based in AllClearID’s Oslo office, a center for cyber security and digital identity with our team of talented and experienced software engineers form the foundation of the company and the platform.
At AllClearID we have also have an equally talented counterpart in Austin, Texas that creates challenging and demanding opportunities in both Europe and the US in the time to come.
Encap is now looking for you that wish to work in a strong, global engineering team to maintain and enhance world-class cloud-based applications with cutting edge technologies on a fresh project with a great mission. We are looking for a great site reliability engineer to maintain and continually improve our cloud-based applications!
- Operate, monitor, and maintain high availability of software service for multiple products running in a multi-region cloud environment.
- Continually improve cloud operations automation and tooling to monitor and maintain enterprise cloud-based applications.
- Execute run-books for known cloud-operations tasks and create new run-books for new situations or issues you encounter. Automate everything.
- Facilitate blame-free root cause analysis meetings in the event of a production-systems incident so the team can learn from mistakes and improve our systems and run books.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding of Cloud Platforms like AWS and GCP and how to leverage them for compute, storage, and managed services including, but not limited to databases, managed Kubernetes, and content delivery networks.
- Experienced with modern DEVOPS engineering practices and comfortable with diverse technical problem sets, across the entire technology stack, including the virtualized hardware.
- A deep understanding of the Linux Operating System and are at home on the command line / terminal at your workstation.
- Versed in Infrastructure as Code practices using technologies like Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc.
- Experience in protecting modern, cloud-hosted operating environments using defense-in-depth strategies
- Using Kubernetes and related technologies (such as Docker) for application orchestration.
- Developing and maintaining globally deployed applications, in multiple languages, with many, many users.
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or another scientific or technical discipline
- You take pride in the quality of your code, the work it takes to make great software, and the value delivered to the end-user.
- You are the type of person that gets excited when you merge a pull request you authorized
- Integrity is paramount
- Customer service above and beyond the expected
- Have fun together as a company
- We operate as one and inspire one another to win
- We take pride and ownership in all that we do
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Encap’s recruitment partner Capus; Partner Jonas Rambæk at 932 42 133 or Researcher Vivi Bull Svarva at 990 01 670. Apply by clicking “apply/søk” and upload your resume and application letter.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger