Nemko’s strategy is to significantly grow its global business in the coming five years period. The position as SVP HR and Organisational Development will be vital for the organisational development throughout the strategy period. As market demands are changing rapidly Nemko will adapt and make sure our knowledge and core competencies are fit for the future. We will do this applying state-of-the-art knowledge sharing methods and tools. This is a prerequisite and enabler for success in our strategic initiatives.
The SVP HR and Organisational Development will report to the CEO and be a member of the Group Management Team.
Responsibilities and areas of work:
- Work closely with the management to train the organisation to be solution focused, internal and external
- Develop programs to attract professional resources needed by the organisation
- Implement a “talent management" attitude in the organisation to attract and retain the high-potential employees
- Adopt new intelligent digital platforms to create an on-demand learning and knowledge sharing experience , as well as drive the on-going development and documenting of competence in the Group
- Take responsibility for employee satisfaction in the Nemko Group , and drive processes toward continuous improvement
- Supporting the organisation in implementing strategies and plans
Qualifications and experience:
- Higher education, preferable Master’s degree in HR management
- Min. 10 years relevant professional experience with proven results within HR management
- Excellent business understanding and preferably from TIC industry, or other relevant industries such as IT, data, telecom, medical or similar
- Excellent knowledge in connecting the key aspects of the business operations to process based HR solutions
- Experience from an engineer / knowledge-oriented environment is an advantage
- Excellent at building relationship
- Team player, with ability to engage and motivate others
- Finding strong motivation in understanding the business
- Curious and interested in new trends within the HR-area, such as digitalisation, IoT, machine learning and more
- Confident, with authority and clarity
- The ability to work systematically and structured
- Good formulation skills in Norwegian and English, both written and oral
We can offer:
- Exciting professional challenges
- Informal, positive and competent working environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
Nemko move into new and top modern premises in Philip Pedersen’s vei 11 at Lysaker in the spring of 2019. The position entails extensive travel activity.
For further information please contact Arne Henning Underdal-Loktu, Partner in Capus (+47 911 31 414) or Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard, Researcher in Capus (+47 905 94 937) Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger