The Senior Software Engineer works as an integral part of the RVM software team developing cutting edge systems. The position entails designing software as part of a x-discipline project team developing novel RVM solutions including automated tests. A continuous improvement mindset is required. Our software controls novel sensors does image acquisition and processing. Our current connected install base exceeds 60 000 Reverse Vending Machines and this number is growing rapidly.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Requirements management.
- Software lead role in the project team.
- Application development on linux using C++ and Qt/QML.
- Work closely with the x-discipline project team.
- Document architecture and design and provide rational for design.
- Develop automated tests/module and possibly simulators based on requirements.
- Contribute to Verification and Test Management.
- Contribute x-disciplinary to ensure quality project deliverables.
In the R&D software team:
- Continuous improvement and refactoring of existing codebase.
- Contribute towards 3x market releases per year.
- Release responsible for a set of modules or subsystems.
- Work closely with interfacing teams in TOMRA including TOMRA Digital.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant technologies and technology trends.
- Drive software architecture, designing and implementing object-oriented systems with automated integration tests as part of the deliverable.
- Strong background in Object-Oriented design/architecture.
- 5+ years experience in C++, Qt/QML on a linux platform.
- Great troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Prefers and enjoys Agile software development in teams.
- Strong presentation skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent teamplayer.
- Trustworthy, self-driven & outgoing
Experience & Education:
- Experience from product development (HW/SW/Embedded SW and Testing)
- MSc, BSc, or similar.
- Experience from x-disciplinary system engineering and requirements management will be valued.
- Fluent written and spoken, English and Norwegian
How to apply:
Written application to CAPUS. Kristian Lennertzen, Kristian.Lennertzen@capus.no
Wednesday 7th November, 2018
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger