The role is established to provide support to the sales department in central business processes, as well as ensuring the link from sales contract to implementation project. The position shall also provide business analysis, and support process development based on the analyses. Basefarm is currently in the process of integrating with Orange Cloud for Business, which implies that we will upgrade and adapt our reporting routines and –formats. The position will have a central role in this work.
The position will be part of the Finance team, and report to the Senior Business Controller for the Basefarm group.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform QA of pricing & profitability in bids
- Monthly sales reporting to management and owners
- Budget coordination (revenue and department) and sales and project reporting
- Ensuring consistency between contract and implementation.
- Controlling in implementation projects
- Controlling and ad-hoc in-depth analysis of sales
- Further develop KPI’s and metrics for the sales department
- You will contribute across the company with business analysis
- The role is located in Oslo, but will also support the sales department in our offices in Stockholm, Berlin and, to some extent, Amsterdam
- Experience from project controlling
- Experience from management consulting and/or business analysis
- Excellent Excel skills
- Highly developed understanding of business processes
- Above average interest for- and understanding of- IT
- Business or Science Degree (“Siviløkonom”, “Sivilingeniør” or Master’s Degree)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and one of the Scandinavian languages
- Experience from Sales controlling in the IT industry is much appreciated, but not required
- Power BI and/or SQL skills, and experience with project management tools and techniques, is considered a plus, but not required
The ideal candidate has a structured and methodological approach, with attention to details. We appreciate candidates with a “can-do” attitude, and a sense of humor. In our team we emphasize a positive and constructive attitude. We appreciate team members with a strong drive for quality and results, who take action, work independently and are able to inspire and motivate project team members.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who is committed and has a passion for IT. You are an independent person who always completes assignments with a high sense of quality. It is important that you have a strong drive and are motivated by responsibility. You are service minded and build good relationships with clients as well as with colleagues. We believe that you have integrity and authority, and that you strive to develop Basefarm as a company, as well as yourself, by always being interested in learning new technologies.
Your workplace will be at our office in Oslo in a global, positive, and ambitious team. We offer a stimulating environment among highly skilled colleagues who share the same passion for IT.
If you have any questions regarding the position please do not hesitate to contact Partner in Capus, Kristian Lennertzen, phone: +47 916 16 073 or Researchers in Capus, Nathalie Smulders, phone: +47 470 83 841 or Kristian Rizi, phone: +47 958 12 625.
To be considered for the position you must apply through the link “Søk”. Then you will have to fill out a short personal information form, as well as upload your application and resume.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Applications will be processed consecutively.
Tilbake til ledige stillinger