Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
Trintech is seeking a talented and ambitious Billing and Revenue Manager to strengthen the finance team that supports the European organization for Trintech.
Revenue Manager will report to the Vice President Finance Europe at Trintech.
- Total responsibility for the revenue processes, from quoting to revenue recognition to analytics
- System ownership, responsible for the integrity of the Salesforce subscription data and the connected ERP systems
- Optimizing revenue growth through product and pricing structures
- Subscription and key license management
- Monthly reporting to our main headquarters in Dallas together with the Finance team
Qualifications and Personal characteristics:
- Higher education, minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably within economics
- Good Excel and system skills
- Structured and a good eye for details
- Preferably experience from SaaS business models or equivalent
- Good understanding of accounting
- High working capacity and enjoy working in a hectic work environment
- Quick learner
- Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- Adaptive and opportunity driven
- A very exciting and challenging position
- Development opportunities
- Work experience in an international company
- Dynamic and good working environment
- Stable company in strong growth
- Nice offices in the centre of Oslo
- Competitive terms
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Trintech’s recruitment partner Capus; Partner Arne Underdal-Loktu at 91 13 14 14 or Researcher Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard at 90 59 49 37.
Apply by clicking “apply/søk” and upload your resume and application letter.
Application date: as soon as possible.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger