Axpo Nordic is looking for a Software Developer to create our FinTech solutions!
Axpo Nordic is part of the Swiss energy group, Axpo. Axpo Nordic is based in Oslo and has subsidiaries in Malmö and Helsinki.
We are a leading independent player in the Nordic energy market – specialising in trading and developing products and services for retailers, energy-intensive industries and energy producers. Products and services for both today and tomorrow. We grow with our customers. Do you want to grow with us?
For our office in Oslo we are seeking a Software Developer.
What you will be doing
- Build and implement trading models and pricing tools
- Contribute in our development of trading strategies
- Automate as much as possible
- Work closely with our development departments in HQ Switzerland, Spain and other subsidiaries
Our ambition is to make use of machine learning approaches in optimizing the portfolio and for creating trading strategies. We will prefer a candidate that is interested in this field. At the same time, we need someone who is also willing to do the job of fixing the small things.
Our tech stack: Python, R, VBA, MongoDB, Cassandra, SQL, Azure Stack and Excel integration.
Who we need:
- Quick head with ability to learn new things
- Knowledgeable programmer. It is an advantage to have experience in some of the technologies mentioned above
- Back-end programming is the most essential, but the ability to create functional front-ends is a plus
- An interest in trading specifically and finance in general is an advantage, specifications are created in the discussions
- Great communication skills in English, oral and written
What we can offer:
- Good benefits consisting of pension scheme and travel insurance
- Bonus scheme
- New, central office at Barcode with rooftop terrace
- Gym membership
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Capus, Partner Jonas Rambæk, tel. 93 24 21 33 or Vivi Bull Svarva, tel. 99 00 16 70. Please use the URL "Søk her" / "Apply here" to register your contact information and to upload your CV and Cover Letter, both written in English.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger
Application date: As soon as possible. Applicants will be processed continuously and confidentially.